Table of Contents
Best Hair Mask for Thick Shiny Hair
Monsoon season means a major season for hair-related problems, hair tends to become greasy, and frizzy & also hair fall tends to increase a lot during monsoon.
So what can we do?
I have an amazing haircare home remedy that is the perfect solution for all your hair-related problems.
This DIY Hair mask is easy to prepare & just after the first application, you’ll see the magic.
This is the best remedy for thin hair, it adds so much volume to your hair, and you’ll love the feel of it & not to forget, it also targets & reduces your hair fall drastically.
And make your hair look thick, shiny & smooth.
Let’s get on to preparing this home remedy.
Home Remedy for Thin Dull Hair – DIY Hair Mask that Adds Volume & Shine to Your Hair [Hair Fall Control]
This Homemade hair mask requires just two ingredients & these ingredients are great for hair & their combo is a magic potion for your hair.
So without wasting time, let’s see how to make this DIY hair mask
Ingredients Needed to make DIY Hair Mask for Healthy Thick Hair
- Fenugreek Seeds
- Coconut Milk
Hair Mask Preparation
To make this hair mask, take a tbsp of fenugreek seeds wash them correctly & let them soak for a day.
The next day, drain the fenugreek water & take the soaked fenugreek seeds
Add these soaked fenugreek seeds into a mixer jar & add a little bit of coconut milk such that it would be enough to make a fenugreek seeds paste. I use like 1’/4 cup of coconut milk
Grind them well, such that a fine paste is made. now you can apply it as it is or you can use a thin muslin cloth to strain the paste so that no small particles of fenugreek seeds will get stuck in your hair.
Now your amazing DIY hair mask is ready to use, try this, it will feel like you just had a hair spa.
Make sure you don’t have any oil or hair products on your hair, you don’t have to use this hair mask on freshly washed hair.
You can use it the next day.
First, remove all the knots in your hair, and start applying this mask right from the roots. once your scalp is covered, move on to the tips.
There might be a bit of hair fall when applying this hair mask. don’t worry those are lifeless hairs which were anyways going to fall.
Once you are done applying, tie your hair in a bun & let it be. You can use a shower cap if you want
Also, I recommend removing any chains or earnings you are wearing.
Now let the hair mask stay for like 1 hour & then wash off, followed by your regular shampoo.
To see the results I recommend skipping conditioner.
Try this & let me know. I’m sure you’ll love i
6 Important Tips – Tips for Thick Healthy Hair
- You don’t need to throw away fenugreek water, transfer it into a spray bottle & use it for your hair as a hair tonic – the best remedy for treating hair fall.
- If you can get fresh homemade coconut milk then that will be awesome because there is nothing like it. but If you can’t. then try to get the coconut milk of good quality, honestly the better your coconut milk is, the great your hair mask results will be.
- I’m linking to one of my favorite coconut milk at the end of this article, I have been using this particular product for 10 months & I love it. If you want you can check it out.
- Well, I feel too lazy to do any kind of proper hair care routine I just apply a little bit of coconut milk to my hair & let it be for 1/2 & wash it off. It really helps in improving the texture of your hair & it makes your hair look smooth & shiny. It is also the best home remedy for hair straightening so give it a try.
- Also if you are having any kind of hair problems, do take a breather. Stress is the root cause of almost of hair problems so please relax. If you are constantly stressed, overthinking, or not getting enough sleep, it might be triggering the hair fall. so focus on reducing stress & sleeping better & for that, I would recommend you to take this free quiz
- It will highlight what is stressing you out & keeping you awake, along with effective solutions for relaxation & better sleep
this is not a piece of medical advice, but Information based on personal experience & knowledge passed on by generations. Results can vary from person to person, do a patch test for every remedy
If you are allergic to any of these ingredients
Make sure to consult your doctor before trying this out